Thursday, February 11, 2010

Eli the Wonder Weiner

 
Back when my little guy was just a wee baby...
This is Eli, my little love bug!  We have had him since November and it is amazing to see how much he has grown since then.  He is an English Cream Mini Dachshund.  I have been wanting one forever and we decided that after our wedding would be a more appropriate time to take on the challenge.

Eli is a wonderful dog and has such a sweet little personality.  He loves all of his toys and makes sure to give them equal attention.  He will do anything for treats and if one didn't know better, you might think we never feed the little guy because he is such a beggar!




 

  
Eli is now 5 months old and it's truly unbelievable to see how big he has gotten.



We love him so much.  He makes me laugh every day.  He loves his walks and is learning tons of new tricks.  He can sit, stay, and even do a trick that we call the prairie dog.  He sits up on his bottom with his body upright just like a prairie dog.  This is usually his tactic when begging for something we are eating.  I think he has figured out how adorable I think it is.  He absolutely loves other dogs and can't wait to play with anyone and everyone.  He is one playful little guy!

 

 

 
I absolutely love Dachshunds and I am so glad that we made Eli part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena