Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cara and Caydence's Baby Shower

Well...where to begin.  This past weekend I attended a baby shower for a good friend who is having TWINS!  I couldn't be more excited for her.  I decided to make her a little something for the babies so here is a picture of the little dresses I made.  I love that they are opposite.  I have a feeling that the babies will be tiny so who knows when these will actually fit.

The baby shower was adorable!  The theme was poppies and everything was a soft orange and grey.  They had good food, fun games, and cupcakes that looked like babies with little pacifiers in their mouths.  I must say, putting together the gift and attending the shower made me think more about having a baby.  I hope that urge goes away for now.  I need to focus on school and getting that done first so that I can enjoy my future children.

So, on that note...these are the little dresses that I made for my new little twin friends!  This was my first attempt at this pattern and I think they turned out very nice!  On to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena